http://www.bfs-kc.org/home/How-To-Guides/silk-standard-making
'Aine
On 2/18/2015 8:09 AM, Bonnie Steele wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I'll forward this to 'Aine to make sure she gets it. -- Johanne

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 18, 2015, at 7:38 AM, BurgBorrendohl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My husband took a silk painting class which he enjoyed very much.  He went to the site for supplies [Dharma], but there were many choices for paints and fabric weights to choose from and he couldn't remember which ones the teacher recommended.  Will they all work as well?  We would prefer whatever was used in the class because the Windex trick for removing mistakes was a near miracle for those of who artistically challenged.

Help from the instructor or anyone who remembers which paints and fabrics were used would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,

Ismet