On February 24, 2015 6:52:09 AM EST, Kazimierz Verkmastare <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Thanks Bess.  New Haven is cold, [...]

Normally, complaining to Bess about cold in winter is a bit useless. Northern Eastern Canada, eh?  :-)

But it was -5 in Boston this morning when I awoke. Quite unusual. Then again, so were multiple blizzards in a very short period of time.

Enjoy your visit,  Kaz.  :-)

         Tibor, won't see grass in his yard until May