It sounds like an interesting event with a good, period feast.

My only (minor) quibble is the pecans which are a New World nut. I’ve seen feasts in this kingdom (Ansteorra) folded into the site fee. There are pros and cons to doing this and we’re seeing some of these being commented upon.

I’m hoping someone will write up a detailed review of this event, giving the menu, maybe the recipes and how things went, that I can include in the FEAST-REVIEWS section of the Florilegium later.

Stefan
PS: Taste of Calontir type sideboards are mentioned, here is a file in that section:
Taste-o-Calon-art (61K) 5/16/10 Recipes from the "Taste of Calontir” tasting table at the Calontir Jubilee Celebration provided by Mistress Kateryn de Develyn.

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris