For 1991 & 1994 were probably still operating under the Falcon Signet only system.  That would have been me or HL Chendra. How may I be of assistance?

Ms. Aidan Cocrinn

-------- Original message --------
From: CALONTIR automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Date:02/12/2015 5:00 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CALONTIR Digest - 11 Feb 2015 to 12 Feb 2015 (#2015-36)

Topics of the day:

  1. Cooks Symposium Cancelled
  2. Seeking a means of contact for the following... (2)

Date:    Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:42:51 -0600
From:    Rebecca von Groote <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Cooks Symposium Cancelled

Unto Calontir, Greetings!

As one of the event stewards for the Cooks’ Symposium schedule for April
25-26th, I regret to inform you that the leadership of the Guild is
cancelling this event.  The current stewards took over for someone who was
moving out of Kingdom, and have encountered logistical difficulties with
site acquisition that make it untenable at this time for us to move
forward.  We feel it is in the best interest of the Guild to focus the
group’s time and attention on Lilies activities for this year, and to reset
and look at planning for a Symposium in 2017.  We appreciate the offers of
help we received, particularly from prospective teachers, and we hope you
will consider sharing your classes with the Kingdom and our guests at
Lilies.  Thank you for bearing with us, and we look forward to bringing you
a terrific Symposium in 2017!

Sincerely,

Aline Swynbroke