Sorry I missed it.
 Took a knitting class today in Holton.  Learned something and had fun.  It is a new small yarn shop That Paul (the owner) has for fun.  He has been knitting for over 40 years.  I may learn to read patterns  Class is every Monday afternoon.
Saw a couple of bob cats last weekend about a mile from the house.  Happy to see them.
I will see you at crown (hope you are coming)
Lov Sal

9the