Following is the menu for Chieftains. We're doing something a bit different that we hope everyone will enjoy. Included in your site fee is an amazing dinner, served during an evening masked ball. Hope to see everyone there!
Yours in service,
Gwendolyn verch Morgaine
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: