If you mean seeing me specifically, Gwen, no.  I meant the "bummer" part,
too--the principle of being forced to pay for a feast, even an inexpensive
one, pissed off my other driver too much.  (Not certain myself it's much
different from paying a higher site fee because a site with a kitchen is
more expensive, but I suppose everyone's principles have a different
cut-off for "acceptable.")
Good luck with the event, though, and I'll be hitting up Hanne for details
afterwards.

-Ingibiƍrg