I will do my best to help with the cries when I can- in addition to my
other duties(as yet undefined) where I will be serving as Deputy War Herald
under the supervision of Alexander Ravenscroft.  I know not whether the Cry
Heralds schedule and my Deputy duties will conflict, though with any luck
they won't.  In any case, I will be there when I can!

In service,
Johann