It wasn't a question of honesty from the populace. We had a sideboard day feast at Coronation with limited seats sold and no issues. The feast was very popular, and many people had to be turned away who wanted to partake.
We decided not to limit the seats for the dinner at Chieftains. We wanted to throw a big party to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Tournament of Chieftains. His Majesty suggested that we couldn't do a Venetian Carnivale without a ball.  It all just came together in an attempt to try to give everyone a great time. We are hoping that, rather than most people leaving right after court to visit various eateries, people can stay later and enjoy the full event with their friends, delicious food, and fun entertainment.

Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone