Greetings to the Kingdom!

Gulf Wars would not be complete without a party! Mistress Rebecca Beaumont and myself will be taking care of the Calontir Party on Thursday evening and could use some help. We could use 2 six foot tables if anyone would have them handy at the war, volunteers to help man the tables the evening of the party, and possibly some hands the day of for preparations. Donations of your favorite snacks, mixers for the adult beverages, or other donations would also be welcome. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the War!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.