I’m not sure how many of you know of the author Jean Johnson, also known to the Society as Ærne Clover of An Tir, but due to some serious health issues in the past couple of years, she is in danger of losing her home. She says she has met some Calontiri at a convention in Chattanooga and was seriously impressed by their friendliness and kindness towards her. A GoFundMe has been started to try and help her hold on to her house and continue her dream job of sharing her stories with those who would read them. If you want the URL for the fund, please email me off-list and I will send it on to you. Thank you for helping a wonderful writer.

Yours in service

Baine

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**