 From: Jay Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Gulf Wars

I will do my best to help with the cries when I can- in addition to my other duties(as yet undefined) where I will be serving as Deputy War Herald under the supervision of Alexander Ravenscroft.  I know not whether the Cry Heralds schedule and my Deputy duties will conflict, though with any luck they won't.  In any case, I will be there when I can!

In service,
Johann

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Christine Lafinhan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I look forward to working with you again this year!
>And I know of at least one Calontir herald who will help with crying the news.
>Nesscia
>On Feb 5, 2015 2:02 PM, "Patricia Schmidt" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>Greetings!
>>
>>Gulf War is on the horizon and the Clarion Calls go throughout the lands of
Calontir for volunteers to help make Gulf Wars XXIV the Best of the Best!