To the populace of Mag Mor come greetings and well wishes from your
baronial herald, Natalya.  May this missive find you in warm surroundings
and good company.
I am beginning to learn my job and would invite anyone who has submitted a
heraldic item in the last couple of years to contact me.  I am trying to
understand where the submissions are in the process and would like to clear
all old business.  It would help if I knew for whom I am searching.
Please contact OFF-LIST, so we do not clutter the electronic (air?)waves
with our chatter.
Thank you.
YIS,
Natalya