Turns out I can be there.

JM

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 23:19:14 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Cub Scout Demo on Friday, Feb 20
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi, Mag Mor  -- especially the fighters -- It's cub scout demo time!
Here the basic info:
This sort of demo isn't a large time commitment -- probably 20 minutes of actual demo and 10-15 minutes of Q&A. Mostly it's about showing up early enough to get geared up and be ready to "perform" on time, sharing some educational bits about our time period, and letting people know about the SCA -- locally and world-wide.  It works best if there's at least 4 fighters and 1 emcee/narrator/speaker.  Showing off some of the more obvious, visual A&S stuff is fine -- some showy garb, a banner, etc.  The scouts themselves will be totally focused on the fighting, weapons and armor.  The parents may express more interest in non-fighting activities.  I'll make sure there are plenty of business cards to hand out with our web info.

Please let me know if you are available to help.
Isadora