Can do.

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:59:11 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Feb. A&S, UNL lectures
To: [log in to unmask]

Okay--can you pick me up at HyVee at 4:05?Natalya

If you could leave your car at work, it might be a better idea if I picked you up.

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:18:59 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

I get off at 4:00 on Wed.  That's probably cutting it pretty close, but I could make one stop to pick up someone who is between 40th and Old Cheney and the campus and still make the lecture on time.Natalya