To the populace of Mag Mor come greetings and well wishes from your baronial herald, Natalya.  May this missive find you in warm surroundings and good company.
I am beginning to learn my job and would invite anyone who has submitted a heraldic item in the last couple of years to contact me.  I am trying to understand where the submissions are in the process and would like to clear all old business.  It would help if I knew for whom I am searching.
Please contact OFF-LIST, so we do not clutter the electronic (air?)waves with our chatter.
Thank you.
YIS,
Natalya
agmohlman AT gmail DOT com