I've been thinking about getting into liquors again . .  .

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 13:37:02 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Old idea's renewed
To: [log in to unmask]

I reallLLLLYYYYYY hesitated to reply.

I don't want to write a check my body cant cash.  I mean, I have been trying to get to fighter practice for months, and have only managed just a little bit of playing in the SCA.

That said.....  I was approached by H.L. Cear of Lonely Tower to brew some quick sweet mead for him for Lillies, and in a momentary lapse of reason I agreed.  ;-)

So, yeah, if the brewers guild were to begin meeting again I would try to attend.  It would really depend on when and how often.  I couldn't do more than once a month, and Tuesday night would be out for me.  I liked it best when the brewers guild meetings were more of a get together/farble and sharing of good brews, rather than classes.

I'm definitely not volunteering for anything, and there would need to be WAY more interest than mine.

But yeah, if you started meeting again I would try to attend.

JM