Speaking as a fed who has this problem all the time with the Mil net, we
can sometimes get access to google docs( this has been pretty reliable
lately) or you go home and get it.  If we are very lucky the mil ftp site
is working. Their agency should have its own approved FTP site.  There are
several.

Liz