Hi everyone,

Its my first time posting on the listserv, though I have been a member for
a while. I am an aspiring scientific illustrator and am looking to buying
the book 'Digital Biomedical Illustration by Mike de la Flor (published
2004) to learn more about digital techniques + medical art.

I wondered if any of you experienced illustrators had used this book? Is it
still relevant in regards to software/technology seeings as it was
published 10 years ago and uses Adobe CS?
It sounds like an excellent text but I just wanted to make sure its not out
of date.

Thanks!

Emma Scheltema

http://www.scientific.emmascheltema.com/