I simply put my studio space in a room with the ability to close the doors!
It's in the formal parlor of our hundred year old house, along with my
kids' homeschool classroom, marking our complete transition from normal
Americans to wall-eyed bohemians, according to my mother-in-law.

Before I thought to move the operation to the parlor, I used to use the
hot lamp/soft bed approach for one cat and the exciting windowsill with
open window for the other. I have one adventure-vacation cat and
one spa-vacation cat .

Now, I need to figure out how to stop them drinking out of the aquarium....

Maia