I keep a can of compressed air at hand. My cats hate the hissing noise it makes and will leave me alone.

On Feb 28, 2015, at 9:06 AM, Catherine Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm writing a blog post on working around cats. I'm trying to find a picture of the decoy cat scanner from the 2011 live auction and permission to use if of course.

If you have any tricks or tips for keeping felines at bay while you work please let me know.

All best,
Cat

--
Cat Wilson