Emma,

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you but I greatly enjoyed looking at your website and your Vimeo video! Excellent work!

Best,

Marjorie Leggitt
GNSI Treasurer
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

Featured artist on Scientific American blog and Image of the Week
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/image-of-the-week/2014/09/08/underground-beauty/