They donít have to create an account, but in some funny way their ability to access the folder you invited them to share is dependent on the email address that was used for the sharing. In other words, they wonít have Desktop access, only through their email.

I sent files to a client who is also a friend last winter and we figured it out that way. She has a couple of email addresses and that was our understanding by the time we were done.

-Clara

Clara Richardson
www.illustratingforscience.com