Hi Liz:
Yes, they have provided their own agency ftp site, but they've made it so secure, that it's impossible to use, alas. The last time we tried their password was 30 characters long, with a mix of alpha/numeric/symbols, that could not be copy/pasted, and when entering one could not see what was being typed ( the little dots showed) so after seven careful tries and no way to determine where I messed up. I gave up. I was told that everybody had trouble with using the site, and I deeply suspect they gave me the wrong password.  haha.

We did find today, that she could easily upload to my personal FTP site, and that solved it today. Apparently they can access through the internet but they cannot load an FTP client(?) onto their own computer, like Fetch or whatever.

I've not used google docs, but worth checking out.

Today is a good day!
Ta very much!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC