well for starters, save that brush as a tool preset - then you can have it back when you want it. Then what you are looking for is somewhere in the Brushes palette. Do you have saved brushes? Just grab one of them and you will be in a different space. Sorry no further detail from this direction. G’luck!

-Clara

Clara Richardson
www.illustratingforscience.com