Hi Lore.These are my two go-to places in NY City. They also ship, although I've never tried it with NY Central Art. Their paper selection is to die for.
Blick has 44-inch rolls of hot press:http://www.dickblick.com/products/arches-watercolor-paper/
I'm sure NY Central Art would have anything you need, but I don't know what shipping costs are like:http://www.nycentralart.com/
Good luck!marni

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:23:29 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] large pieces of hot press watercolor paper
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,
I'm doing an extra large piece and would love to find a couple sheets of very large Arches Hot Press watercolor paper. Jerry's Artarama has 40'x60" cold press but I would really like hot press. I would also consider the Fabriano equivalent. Anyone have a secret supplier?
Thanks, Lore--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.Lore Ruttan Illustration