Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:23:29 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] large pieces of hot press watercolor paper
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,

I'm doing an extra large piece and would love to find a couple sheets of very large Arches Hot Press watercolor paper. Jerry's Artarama has 40'x60" cold press but I would really like hot press. I would also consider the Fabriano equivalent. Anyone have a secret supplier?

Thanks, Lore
--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration