Lore,
   Iím a big fan of the Twinrocker paper.  They will double calender their hot press for me, which is mostly what I use.
I have used their rough and cold press, which I also like.
Their customer service is very good.  I also like that itís made here in the states, and itís available at NYCentral.  Though mostly I order the specific papers I want.  I reccomend the sample pack for help in making selections.

Best of luck in your search!
Chris