I'm still getting used to the Twinrocker cold press. I love the gorgeous deckle edges of their deckle product, but I find the cold press a little "soft". It's a nice paper, it just took me some getting used to. It doesn't perform like other brands of cold press. Yes, I'd recommend a sample pack, that Chris suggested.

Good Luck!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325