No, I haven't. That was just my observation based on cold press.

The only other input I've had regarding Twinrocker is from Bruce Bartrug, who commented on the ListServe with a thread regarding masking fluid.
"Don't use masking fluid on Twinrocker hot press, especially Grafix Incredible White Mask, which lifted a significant layer of paper.  W&N was better but still lifted some paper.  Twinrocker is apparently working to correct or minimize this with their papers."

Hope this helps.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325