I would give them a try, Maia, if you are so inclined. I bought a small selection of primary and secondary colors to check them out.

I didn't see any difference in working quality over FC and Prismas, so it feels hard to justify the extra cost on a set basis, but maybe they will prove themselves over time. Has anyone done lightfastness tests with all these, the way the gentleman who put up the Handprint website did with all the watercolors?

Kathy