Thanks, Terese! Good to know!!
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Feb 3, 2015, at 9:02 AM, Terese Winslow wrote:

I use https://www.wetransfer.com/ and it works great for keeping track of files uploaded (and downloaded by client).

Terese

Terese Winslow LLC
Medical and Scientific Illustration

Alexandria, Virginia 22314-4306
Phone: 703.836.9121

On Feb 3, 2015, at 10:36 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:

Thank you Taina, Clara, Britt and Wendy:

I send folders and files to clients who are not dropbox owners all the time.
I was trying to come up with a way for a government employee who cannot use other methods to send large files. They are blocked from sending to ftp sites, or even using Hightail. So I was hoping Dropbox would be something they could just link to and upload, but it looks like they have to sign up and share specifically.

THANKS!  Sometimes this is difficult for some clients, we will just have find another way. Burning a CD seems to be the traditional fallback. ha.

Super thanks to all.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325