Thanks Marjorie! I have decided to order the book thanks to some great advice from Chris. Thanks for your suggestions!

Emma

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Emma,

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you but I greatly enjoyed looking at your website and your Vimeo video! Excellent work!

Best,

Marjorie Leggitt
GNSI Treasurer
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

Featured artist on Scientific American blog and Image of the Week
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/image-of-the-week/2014/09/08/underground-beauty/