padded (wool and knitted is  good bait) desk height small table with a desk lamp trained over it.  warm, like french fries.

On Feb 28, 2015, at 12:22 PM, Anne Brogdon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Open a window nearby (screened of course if the cat is indoor only) and put something soft to lie on there. Practically always my cat will choose sunlight and outside smells over what I'm working on.

a-