Hi, folks. Recent developments here are leaving us less than happy with
our thermal transfer printing system, and I know that a number of you
use software to generate barcodes on regular paper and printers. Mostly
we use Macs, and I know that there are freeware apps like iBarcoder
available, but am looking for specific recommendations from people with
first-hand experience using some of these programs. We want data matrix
output with a string of corresponding human-readable text, on labels 7 x
15 mm. It would be really awesome if it's something we could obtain,
install, and start running within a day or two.

Thanks in advance,