Folks,

This is an early notice that I'll be looking for a Ph.D. student for Fall 2015, and a full-time Collection Manager sooner than that. Both positions will be funded for three years to assist with a major collections improvement project.

A formal announcement and full job description for the Collection Manager will probably be posted in about a month.

I'd be interested in hearing from potentially interested Ph.D. candidates at any time. More details on Clemson's Entomology graduate program can be found here: http://www.grad.clemson.edu/programs/Entomology/ and more details on my lab here: https://sites.google.com/site/caterinolab/

Cheers,
Mike Caterino

Michael S. Caterino
John and Suzanne Morse Chair of Arthropod Biodiversity
Director, Clemson University Arthropod Collection
Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
MAIL: 277 Poole Agricultural Center
OFFICE: E-254 Poole Agricultural Center
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634-0310