All,

Thanks for your assistance in finding new homes for the unit tray blocks I mentioned in my last message.  These have all now been spoken for (and if you asked for them, they will be on their way to you shortly).  I still have the thicker blocks for gluing foam into P98 and P55 specimen mailer boxes available, if anyone is interested (again, please reply off-board to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).  Any blocks remaining at the end of the month will be recycled.  Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Collections Manager (Acting)
Department of Entomology
Smithsonian Institution
National Museum of Natural History
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Mobile (personal): 703-789-4924
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Staff Website:  http://entomology.si.edu/StaffPages/ShockleyF.html