From: unl.edu toms7 tritons.iowacentral.edu

Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:32 PM

Subject: unl.edu

Dear unl.edu user,

We welcome you as you resume your 2015/2016 section. Due to high rate of PHISHING mails received and HACKERS using the webmail for sending FRAUDULENT mails daily, Our records indicate you are no longer our current email user. Therefore, your account has been scheduled for deletion on FEB, 2015. As part of this process, your computer account, files, email address messages, etc. will be deleted. You will lose access to your account. To Retail Your Account. You are required to reply to this email: (hlpdsk alumnidirector.com) with Your username and password to ensure that Your account remains active and subscribed to our database, Otherwise this account will be De-activated from the Database within the next 72hours starting from now.

Name:

User Name:

Pass Word:

unl.edu