Hi Scarab Fans - I am organizing the SOLA Scarab Workers symposium for both the 2015 and 2016 meetings with deadlines coming up soon.  If you are planning on attending either or both of these meetings and are interested in giving a presentation on your scarab research at SOLA please let me know as soon as possible.

Here are the dates of the meetings with links to more information:

2015 Entomological Society of America Annual Meeting - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA from 15-18 November 2015.
http://www.entsoc.org/entomology2015

2016 International Congress of Entomology - Orlando, Florida, USA from 25-30 September 2016.
http://ice2016orlando.org

Note that the deadline for the 2016 ICE congress is March 2nd so I will need to hear from you THIS WEEK if you want to participate.

Thanks,
Andrew Smith
Organizer, SOLA Scarab Workers Annual Symposium