Greetings!

A new External Letter of Intent was sent to Laurel last night. It's
contents include the following:

Amon Attwood - Resub Badge
Avraham ben David haKuzari - New Augmentation of Arms
Brian of Loch Rannoch - New Name & New Device
Lucrezia Contarini - New Name & New Device
Severin Sveinsdóttir - New Name & New Device
Søren atte Raven - New Device Change
Tola Rufusdóhtor - New Device
Ulfa Jonsdottir - New Device Change
Vǫlu-Ingibiǫrg - New Name Change
Yamamoto Masamune - New Name & New Device

This letter marks the end of my tenure as Saker. Shandra Eyas takes over
officially on April 1, but she and I worked together on this set of
submissions.

It has been an honor working with everyone to get names and armory
registered.

Ich hilfe,
Brigida Saker