You are always welcome to enter as well as judge.  If you are an entrant, we will use you as a judge as a last resort.

Ishmala

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Caitlin Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 5:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Kingdom Arts and Sciences

Is this one of the years we can't enter Tri-Levels if we volunteer to judge?

Vǫlu-Ingibiǫrg,
who'd like to judge poetry and bring an herbalism project

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Paige Rogers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning Calontir!

As you know the deadline for entering Kingdom Arts and Sciences is fast approaching, and we are diligently working to make sure we have every entrant and judge form entered into our system.  However, there seems to be a few glitches in the system, and while the wonderful Web Minister is hunting down the gremlin that caused these glitches, we are concerned that some of the forms may have slipped through the cracks in to the netherworld of cyber space.

We need your help Calontir!  If you sent in a form, either as an entrant or as a judge, we are asking you to double check the website https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkas/ for you name.

Championship entries can be found here:

Tri-Level entries can be found here:

Judges can be found here:

If you sent in a form and you don’t see your name on the appropriate list please contact Mistress Ishmala​ at [log in to unmask] or myself at [log in to unmask]

We sincerely thank you for your help in this matter. And if you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
Mistress Rebecca Beaumont

P.S.  Please feel free to cross post this missive to any appropriate list or page.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.