​Greetings Friends & Family!

Our beloved Richard de Bleys will be elevated to the Order of the Chivalry
in less than two weeks at Calanais Nuadh's event, Spring Spears (
http://www.shireofcalanaisnuadh.org/springspears/)​! Come join us in
celebration, friendship, and even more important - delicious food. :-)

Cathus, Geva, Edward, and myself have been tagged to help organize &
provide the eats that should accompany such a wonderful occasion and we'd
like to reach out to anyone else who would like to add something to the
table. Theme is Norse(ish), but NO FISH please. Feel free to contact us
with any questions and we look forward to your help and your company.

In Service,

Eowyth (Geva, Edward, and Cathus)