Good Morning Calontir!

As you know the deadline for entering Kingdom Arts and Sciences is fast approaching, and we are diligently working to make sure we have every entrant and judge form entered into our system.  However, there seems to be a few glitches in the system, and while the wonderful Web Minister is hunting down the gremlin that caused these glitches, we are concerned that some of the forms may have slipped through the cracks in to the netherworld of cyber space.

We need your help Calontir!  If you sent in a form, either as an entrant or as a judge, we are asking you to double check the website https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkas/ for you name.

Championship entries can be found here:
https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkas/home/championship-entries

Tri-Level entries can be found here:
https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkas/home/tri-level-entries

Judges can be found here:
https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkas/home/judges-schedule

If you sent in a form and you don’t see your name on the appropriate list please contact Mistress Ishmala​ at [log in to unmask] or myself at [log in to unmask]

We sincerely thank you for your help in this matter. And if you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
Mistress Rebecca Beaumont

P.S.  Please feel free to cross post this missive to any appropriate list or page.