Good evening, good gentles!

A quick reminder regarding demos and competitions. While these items may
not be classes, they do still need to have space and time set aside for
them. So, if you are planning to host a demo, or a competition, and have
not had the opportunity to schedule these events, please email me at
[log in to unmask], and I will help make sure those items are one the
schedule for Lilies! Just like the classes, those need to be submitted no
later than April 1st.

In Service,

Halldóra Guðrøðardóttir