I switched to Squarespace  a year ago after 6 years on Blogger, and I
freaking love it. Thanks to Bruce for first introducing it to me. I love
having gallery pages and a blog all in one place, and you can even set up a
store.

The back end UI is way better than Wordpress. Cleaner and smoother.

--
Glendon Mellow
Art in Awe of Science

Find me on