It's a tough question, because to discuss exact rates together could be
perceived as colluding set prices, which could be unethical and illegal.
That said, thinking of it by the hourly rate plus overhead is a great way
to gage a price.  If you're very slow because a lack of skill, but you can
reach a professional level eventually, then think of it as training/school.

There is also this: http://www.payscale.com/