  GNSI Member Exhibit -Call for Entries

CALLING ALL GNSI MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING!

*1.* If you are NOT in good standing, send us a check.
*2.* If you did that and are still not in good standing, contact us to
find out what's happening.
*3. GET YOUR ANNUAL EXHIBIT ENTRY READY!*

We are excited to invite you to show off your best work at the
Arcadia/Glenside Conference this summer (July 5-11). Exhibit entries
will be accepted March 21 - April 6, 2015 via digital submission only.
(Notification: Acceptances/regrets will be sent via e-mail by 8 May
2015). You can find information and the entry form HERE.
<http://2015.conf.gnsi.org/exhibits/>

If you have any difficulties filling out the form and submitting your
entries, please contact Ikumi Kayama, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For general exhibit information, contact:
Matt Borgen, Exhibition Coordinator, Arcadia University Gallery

or or Scott Rawlins, GNSI Conference Chair

*4. GET YOUR SMALL WORKS ENTRY READY!*
Once again, the GNSI Annual Conference will exhibit (and hopefully
auction off) your Small Works gems. you can find the entry form HERE.
<http://2015.conf.gnsi.org/exhibits/small-works-exhibit/>

We look forward to a /GREAT/ GNSI exhibit!

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design