I am way more familiar with my cat's butt than I ever thought possible.

My kittie has figured out that when I hold out my arms and sort of
surround my paper, that she needs to stay off the paper or she will be
squirted with water. Sometimes she will hop up from the floor onto my
raised drafting table and will literally leap into the air to get off
the paper before I squirt.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*