I have experience with both FASO and Squarespace. Squarespace is really impressive and powerful, though a little beyond my abilities. :) I am pretty far out of date. FASO is easy, good-looking (depending on the template, it can also be quite elegant), and the tech support is wonderful. Of the two, FASO is the one I rely on. B

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G

OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All!

I am looking for web site guidance. I need a website quickly for my scientific illustrations, then of course all of the other business items to complete. Any suggestions of a good host to start with? A free trial, then small monthly payments. Saw the GoDaddy/WordPress partnership - starter @ $1 per month.

Want to place illustration and photographs, get email send & receive. As time goes by, will hopefully use Science.art.com!  Thank you very much indeed for your guidance!  Best!

“OC” Carlisle
Illustrator