Hi Lynette:
You are very welcome. I believe they have good tech support, also, should you encounter a snag.
On each page there is a description in smaller type, under the main buttons, that explains the purpose of this page, and tells you what to do. Some pages are not relevant to my submission, and it tells me to leave this page blank and to move on.

Good Luck.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325